Back in the year of 1955, we, Samco Alloys (India) Pvt. Ltd. started our company and have since been operating as a manufacturer and supplier of a diverse variety of alloy based products. We have been analyzing the demand of alloy goods and completing them with our high quality range, which includes Ashok Leyland Big and Small Bell Crank Bush, Tata Bearing Thrust Pad, Ashok Leyland Broach Bush, Small-Tafe Bush Axle Housing, IA 335945 KP-V6 Pin Bush, DI Rear-Tata Spring Bush and many more products. Each manufactured batch is tested as per various quality norms. In addition, our products are increasingly growing popular as a result of their superior quality, and we intend to increase their reach much further in the market.
The main strengths of our company are as follows:
- We have a high-end infrastructural facility in which modern machinery are equipped.
- We use advanced technologies in our manufacturing procedure.
- We are backed by a team of highly technical professionals.
- We have systems in place that have been carefully designed to help us reach greater levels of quality.
- We engage in efficient management of resources.
- We test our items in accordance with international quality standards.
Our Business Philosophy
We are determined to satisfy all of the demands of customers while continually improving the quality of our products including Ashok Leyland Broach Bush, IA 335945 KP-V6 Pin Bush, Ashok Leyland Big and Small Bell Crank Bush, DI Rear-Tata Spring Bush, Tata Bearing Thrust Pad, etc.
Brands We Deal In
Bogra, is the brand in which we deal.
We are thankful to be supported by a modern infrastructure, in which we manufacture high quality of products such as Ashok Leyland Big and Small Bell Crank Bush, Tata Bearing Thrust Pad, Ashok Leyland Broach Bush, IA 335945 KP-V6 Pin Bush, DI Rear-Tata Spring Bush, etc. For critical to quality characteristics, whether customer defined or internally decided, the manufacturing process in our company is checked for capability of CpK higher than 1.33. Castings in a variety of copper and copper alloy standards are produced by our company. While we have a wide selection of unique alloys that are equivalent to many international standards criteria, one of our major competencies is custom manufacturing alloys to the requirements of the customers. Furthermore, given below are the machines & equipment equipped in our infrastructure:
- Oil Groove on SPMs (Figure Eight, Single Loop, Double Loop, Straight and Circular, Half Fig Eight, Double Fig Eight, Circular, Straight)
- Turning (Chuckmatics, Single Spindle Automats, Hardinge Finishing Machines, CNC Turning Centers)
- Drilling (Face, body and oil groove drills)
- Milling (Face groves)
- Centerless Grinding
- Aluminum Bronzes: Magnetic, Non Magnetic, Corrosion Resistant grades
- Leaded Bronzes: Commercial Grades and High Leaded grades (Aero Space)
- Gun Metals: Leaded gun metals and corrosion resistant grades
- Lead Free Bronzes: Attractive substitutes for lead with good machining properties
- Manganese Brass/Bronze
- High Conductivity Copper
- Silicon Brass/Bronze
Some of the major clients of our company are as follows:
- Ashok Leyland
- Tata Motors
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Eicher Tractors
- HMT Tractors
Ensuring the satisfaction of customers has always been our top priority. Firstly, we analyze the particular requirements of the customers and accordingly work to provide them satisfactory solutions. All of our products including Ashok Leyland Broach Bush, DI Rear-Tata Spring Bush, Ashok Leyland Big and Small Bell Crank Bush, Tata Bearing Thrust Pad, IA 335945 KP-V6 Pin Bush, etc., have always satisfied the customers because of their premium quality and reasonable price range.
Our Associated Company
We are proudly associated with Samco Alloys. Since the establishment of the company in the year of 1955, millions of industrial buyers have trusted them, knowing that they would receive high-quality materials and prompt service. They are the top manufacturer of non-ferrous automobile parts. Because they are the oldest business in the industry, they are able to successfully blend old school craftsmanship with advanced tools. They are based at the Rithani Industrial Area of Meerut.Read More